Publications of the society:-
- Burton Joyce & Bulcote, Studies in the History of Two Trent Valley Villages, 1978, now out of print.
- Burton Joyce & Bulcote Remembered. 1981, now out of print.
- Burton Joyce & Bulcote Local History Trail, 1987. (revised 2009, see below)
- Burton Joyce & Bulcote, 1993.
- Burton Joyce & Bulcote Review. 1995.
- Burton Joyce & Bulcote Remembered, a booklet of photographs from the 2000 Calendar.
- Burton Joyce and Bulcote History Trail (2009). This leaflet is available from the Carnarvon Room or Burton Joyce Library, price £1.
Six walks from the centre of the village, varying in length from 4 to 10 miles, with route descriptions and local history information.
The booklet has route maps and is illustrated with photos and sketches.
Obtainable from the Society, and on sale at The Paper Shop, Burton Joyce, at Burton Joyce Post Office, and at The Bookcase, Lowdham.
Normal Price £3.00.
The books which are out of print may be consulted in The Burton Joyce Centre for Local History, which houses the archives of the Local History Society in the Carnarvon Room.
There is also a small reference library of books and guidebooks of local historical interest, some of which may be borrowed.